This coping system combines a continuous anchor cleat with an intermittent anchor clip. The continuous formed anchor is 24 ga. with 20 ga. clips. , and comes with a 20-Year, 110 mph Excel Warranty. Available for parapet walls from 6-in. to 32-in.
Features and Benefits
||Comes with a 20-year Excel Warranty for wind speeds of up to 110 mph.
||Continuous Cleat Coping Systems are available for use on parapet walls ranging from 6-in. to 32-in wide.
- ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 Tested
- Continuous 24ga. anchor cleat for secure attachment in high winds.
- The concealed joint splice offers an internal gutter system that eliminates the need for caulked joints and butyl tapes.
- Anchor cleats are provided with pre-punched holes for proper attachment and supplied with fasteners for fast installation.
- True welded radius, matching corners, end caps and other accessories are factory fabricated.
|6-in. to 24-in.
||Up to 6-in.
||Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Zinc, other materials by request
||22 ga. and 24 ga. (Other thicknesses by request)
|6-in. to 32-in.
||All Face Heights
||.040-in., .050-in. and .063-in.